Sookmyung Women’s University Received Second Place in Training Enterprise and Third Place in Training student at IPP Work-based Learning Extended Training Model Cases Presentation Competition
http://pr.sookmyung.ac.kr/bbs/sookmyungen/78/94903/artclView.do?layout=unknown

The IPP project group of our university's Career Development Center won Second Place in Training Enterprise and Third Place in Training student at the 2nd ‘IPP Work-based Learning Extended Training Model Cases Presentation Competition’, organized by the Ministry of Employment and Labor.

Sookmyung Women’s University Received Second Place in Training Enterprise and Third Place in Training student at IPP Work-based Learning Extended Training Model Cases Presentation Competition

The competition was held to discover and spread out the best cases of IPP Work-based Learning Extended Training, and a total of 38 universities participated. Following last year's First Place for IPP Business Group, Hyundai Research Institute again received the First Place in Training Enterprise, and Yoon Naeun (Business Department, Class of 14) received Third Place in Training Student, making the excellence of our university’s IPP Program recognizable.

Director Lee Inju, the Second Place winner of Hyundai Research Institute Inc, stated in her acceptance speech, “(I) am grateful to Sookmyung Women’s University for sending us exceptional students every semester. (I) will continue to guide the students to the best of my ability.” Third Place winner student Yoon Naeun(2018-1 Playd Inc. Training) said at her acceptance speech, “The best part was that I could further envision my future career through experiencing work in an actual company environment. I want to thank the teachers at the IPP center who supported me both materially and mentally.”

The IPP Extended Training is a company-based, long term system that allows the learning of selective university curriculum in a working environment for long periods of time (4 to 6 months). It is also an Industry-University Cooperative Program initiated by the Ministry of Employment and Labor that resolved the drawbacks of the existing short-term training program.

Sookmyung has been running the 2015 IPP-type Work-based Learning Business for 5 years since its election as the first women’s university to do so, and a total of 713 students have went through Extended Training in 362 companies.